Aquamira Water Treatment Drops
Aquamira Water Treatment Drops
For serious water treatment in nearly every situation. Aquamira uses stabilized chlorine dioxide, a more effective germicide than iodine and is free of iodine's unpleasant taste.
Our EPA registered chlorine dioxide formula has consistently proven to be effective in clear, muddy, warm and cold water. The 1 oz. kit is compact enough to fit in a shirt pocket and treats up to 30 gallons. The 2 oz. kit treats up to 60 gallons.
At a Glance:
- Kills odor causing bacteria and enhances the taste of stored potable water
- No aftertaste
- Treats up to 30Gal (114L) of water
- Liquid Chlorine Dioxide water treatment drops provide safe drinking water everywhere
- Two one Oz bottle of liquid drops treat up to 30 gallons of water
- Kills waterborne pathogens better than iodine or chlorine bleach with no strange aftertaste
- Perfect for emergency kits, foreign travel, backcountry and outdoor activities
- Made in USA
--split-title-- Technology --split-desc--
Chlorine dioxide, a well established disinfectant is the active ingredient in Aquamira Water Treatment. Chlorine dioxide is iodine and chlorine free. The unique formula works by releasing nascent oxygen, a highly active form of oxygen, which is a strong oxidant and a powerful germicidal agent. Chlorine dioxide has been used by municipal water treatment plants to kill a variety of waterborne pathogens since the late 1940s. Unlike free chlorine (familiar as household bleach) or other halogen chemicals (such as iodine), chlorine dioxide does not create potentially harmful by-products.
Aquamira’s key benefits are clearly evident when compared to the other common portable water treatment chemical: iodine. Most importantly, chlorine dioxide is a significantly stronger oxidant than iodine, with greater pathogen killing power. Unlike iodine, chlorine dioxide does not discolor water, nor does it give water an unpleasant taste. In fact, chlorine dioxide is often used to improve the taste of water by neutralizing unpleasant flavors. Aquamira 1 oz. is packaged in conveniently sized, light weight, dropper tipped bottles for easily treating smaller volumes of water.
Shipping: All orders placed before noon Eastern Standard Time will ship within 1 Business Day. Orders placed on weekends are shipped on Monday morning.
For our U.S. Customers:
- This item ships via USPS First Class Mail from Brooksville, FL
- Shipping time in the Continental U.S. should be 3-7 days
- Shipping time to Alaska & Hawaii should be 7-10 days
Priority and Express Mail Shipping options are available in the Checkout.
We are hearing reports from USPS about delays due to COVID and also increased volume from the holiday season.
For our International Customers:
- This item ships via Postal Service from our warehouses in Europe or Asia.
- Shipping time should be 2-4 weeks (Customs Dependent)
You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order is shipped that will contain the full shipping details, tracking number, and the link to track your package's progress on it's journey to you.
60-Day Money Back Guarantee 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!
If you are unhappy with your product for any reason, just contact our Customer Care Team via email at Support@PositivelyMotivational.com and we will make it right.